Friday, April 30, 2010

When You Wish Upon a Star
















Hi Everyone! This is Michelle/Missy. There are a couple places/items in our home that speak to one of us more than the other. I'm sure Josh will blog about his office...aka Butler Cabin...someday soon. But I just had to share with you the meaning behind this star light. A long time ago I saw this light in a Pottery Barn catalog. Whenever I see something I love in a catalog, I tear out the page and place it in my inspiration binder. Ever since we started our home building journey, I've been waiting for this light to go on sale and it finally did! The Pottery Barn package arrived on our doorstep this week. The light will hang in our mudroom. Every time I enter our home and look up at this light it will remind me of how I thank my lucky stars I met Josh...how the stars aligned on Feb. 14, 2010 allowing us to start building our fun little home and how much I loved my childhood dog...a golden retriever named Star Dog. Once Josh and I get settled we will be welcoming a golden retriever into our lives. We plan to name him Lucky Star Hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment